The Easter bunny was good to us this year... he even brought the new little one an easter basket! He hid the Easter baskets pretty sneakily, so I thought we'd have to help Harlo a bit, but she actually did it all by herself! That Easter bunny knows what he's doing...

This is what mornings look like at our house... I had to remind them it was Easter.
Itty wonders if the Easter bunny came.
Well, let's go see!














She spit it right out! What a good girl. ha
4 comments:
awww, loved it! She is so cute!
adoreable.
organic fruit snacks? you are such a good mommy. you probably cringed at my post of chocolate bunnies for breakfast :)
Hi Cassidy, thanks for the comment! It IS a stessfull decision huh? My mom said "Kara i don't think i ever thought about when you kids would start as much as you have." But it's a BIG decision. Anyways Harlo is adorable as always and I love the name Stella!! Soo cute.
you are simply the cutest mama ever!! Your little family is very lucky!
Post a Comment