Saturday, November 8, 2008

.Going Private.

We've decided to make our blog private, so please leave me your email addresses so you can still have access to our blog. I just want our personal life a little more protected, but still keep you all updated on our little bundle =)

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

better keep me!! jt_lacasse@hotmail.com
jesseandtiffanylacasse.blogspot.com

The Gates said...

hey cass add me to the list gates03@hotmail.com your comments about iyrlend looking like me make me so happy I'm excited for you to have your little girl their so fun!

Anonymous said...

You better add me... neilsonpdi@yahoo.com

Kellie said...

Hey Cass mine is kelliestilson@hotmail.com

Karamea said...

i love checking up on you every now and then so definitely add me to the list.

kpuriri@gmail.com

The McCarthys said...

I think you have mine but just in case... mccarthy467@hotmail.com

Maddie & Krue said...

maddie14@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

mikell.osburn@gmail.com

Kerrah said...

I want to see, keep me.
kerrahvan@yahoo.com

Kurtis and Iva said...

kurtisandiva@gmail.com

Casey Williams said...

casers3000@hotmail.com

Jaimelee and Steven Holm said...

i better be invited! jaimeleeholm@me.com
I love the stroller/carseat! I am so excited!!! love ya!

Unknown said...

hey you we are going private to so leave me your address... mine is laineeread@hotmail.com

Krista Smith said...

have you had your real baby yet?

remember when we used to pretend we were pregnant?

what is her name for sure?

my email is skarista@hotmail.com

let us know! :) heart.

Lacee Curtis said...

laceecurtis@gmail.com